The Life of a Bud BugThe female bed bug lays hundreds of eggs during her lifetime. The newly hatched eggs are tiny and are harder to spot than adult bedbug.
- They feed off on humans and other animals such as dogs, cats, mice, rats, birds. They normally feed at night.
- Eggs are laid in mattresses, bed frames and box springs. Eggs can be found on rough surfaces as well. The average life span is 6-12 months.
- They feed every 10 days when mature.
- They hide in bedding, mattresses, blankets,cracks and crevices during daylight hours. They can also hide in upholstery on chairs and sofas.
- Bed bugs don’t carry disease
- They do suck blood but the actual bite in painless
- They do not live under your skin or
If you think you have Bed Bugs it’s best to call a professionalIf you find bed bugs in your home it is best to call a professional exterminator to eliminate the problem. You should be certain that your pest control company has the experience and equipment needed to solve your bed bug problem. Check online reviews and look for a company with a long history in your community. It may also be helpful to get several estimates for the project.
Here are the most common places where bed bugs hide during the day:
- Bed frames
- Box springs
- Under peeling wallpaper/paint
- Under furniture
- Behind drapes
- Under carpets
- Door jams
- In and behind furniture drawers
- Cracked tile
- Behind picture frames
Call 1-800-774-2651 for a free estimate today.
Learn more about:
Lawn Tree & Shrub Care